“Jeet Yet?” Baker’s/Chef’s Canvas Apron
“Jeet yet? No. Djou?”
Limited Edition – Once they’re gone, they’re gone!! ORDER TODAY
“Coalcracker” foodies will love this heavy-duty canvas apron that highlights favorite comfort foods of the PA Anthracite Coal Region!
(Coal Region Dictionary: “Jeet yet? No. Djou? = “Did you eat yet?” ” No. Did you?”)
- Baker’s and cooks will appreciate the durability and long-lasting use of this 65/35 polyester/cotton apron.
- The extra-long length protects from cooking debris, food particles or staining .
- Waist ties (approximately each 30 inches long) and an adjustable neck strap offers a customizable fit.
- Size: Apron body is approximately 30″ x 24″ (not including waist ties).
- Machine washable, warm water, wash with like colors, tumble dry.
- Imported/Printed in USA
- Item non-taxable.
- PA buyers subject to 6% sales tax on shipping.
- Original graphic design Copyright 2019 L.A. Fogg.