All orders and purchases made through this website are subject to the Online Shopping Terms and Conditions outlined below. These Online Shopping Terms and Conditions may change from time to time without prior notice, at our discretion. Use of the shopping cart and placing an on-line order denotes your acceptance of the terms outlined below.
Questions, comments, bulk orders, etc, please contact me for information. Historical societies, coal region gift shops and retailers are welcomed and encouraged to contact me about adding my line to your shops. I offer a no minimum quantity requirement and unique items for your patrons/supporters.
Returns & Refunds
NOTE: All sales are final; no refunds or returns.
We do not accept exchanges or returns at this time. We apologize for any inconvenience. However, we want you to be completely satisfied with your shopping experience. If you encounter ANY problem with your order, please contact me FIRST so we can work together to remedy the issue. Orders are shipped with tracking information; please check the tracking number provided from the carrier to track your shipment or trace it if not received. Once package tracking shows “Delivered” by the carrier, the seller is no longer responsible for the package and I will not replace goods at my expense.
Shipping & Taxes
- Shipping/Sales Locations: Shipping and sales are currently limited to the 48 Continental United States plus Alaska and Hawaii. We do not sell or ship to any other destination at this time.
- Local Pick-up Option: Local “no contact” pick-up is currently available for orders completed through the online shop. Pick up is by appointment only and must be arranged in advance of pick up; you will receive an email or phone call from the shop owner once you complete and pay for your order on-line. Orders must be picked up within 7 days from time of payment.
- Standard Shipping Method: Shipping is via USPS. Depending on Zone, items, and weight of your order, items may ship via First Class package or Priority Mail 2 Day.
- Shipping Rates: I currently figure shipping based on current rates and “zones” used by USPS for First Class and Priority Mail Packages since early 2019. Zones take into account the distance from the origination point to the destination point of a package. NOTE: Distance affects the price of shipping; the farther a zone is from a package’s origination point, the higher the shipping cost will be. I know that shipping costs are a factor in making on-line purchases and I do my best to keep costs as low as possible for my customers while covering shipping, packaging, and overhead encountered while operating a small business. Your shipping costs will be clearly displayed in your shopping cart.
- Handling Time: Most orders will ship out within 3 to 5 business days of receiving your order. Business days are Monday thru Friday, excluding Saturdays, Sundays and US Federal holidays. Allow additional time for your order to move through the USPS system for delivery
- Sales Tax: Applicable items purchased by Pennsylvania buyers will be subject to 6% sales tax. Shipping to PA and Local Pick-up items are also subject to PA Sales Tax. Tax will show in your shopping cart and is not included in product listing prices.
I use WooCommerce as the shopping cart system on this site, a trusted system used by thousands of sites world-wide. This site has a security certificate (SSL) and a dedicated IP address. Payments through my on-line store are processed directly through Paypal on the Paypal system of secure servers. When you use Paypal to purchase through my shop, I (the merchant) never see or have access to your credit card number, expiration date, etc.: this information remains with Paypal adding an additional layer of security to your on-line shopping experience.
For your convenience, you do not need to create a PayPal account to pay via Paypal – you can use a credit card without signing up for a Paypal account.
Data Collected, Usage and Account Set-up
Your address for shipping is collected and stored in order to ensure your order is filled successfully. You will be required to set up an account with our store in order to complete a purchase. You will be able to make changes to your personal information, including email and password, by logging into your account at any time.
The legal bases for the processing of personal data as part of order processing are to perform under a contract and our legitimate interests. Due to commercial and tax regulations, we are obliged to store your order, address and payment data for a period of ten years.
Updates, Errors, Omissions
We may correct errors or inaccuracies and change or update information on this website at any time without notice, including in respect to prices and availability of items. All prices listed on this website are in US dollars and all charges will be processed in US dollars.